- North Carolina Tar Heels - March 26, 2017 - 5:05 PM EST - FedExForum, Memphis, Tenn. - CBS
UPDATE: WKYT will be televising the celebration at 3 p.m. If you don’t have WKYT, you can watch a live stream at http://tinyurl.com/d3z3u34
The University of Kentucky men’s basketball team will have a public celebration of the 2011-12 season Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. at Rupp Arena, immediately following the Wildcats’ return from New Orleans.
Here are the details of the event:
- Tickets are free and will be distributed Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. at the Rupp Arena ticket office.
- Fans wishing to acquire tickets may begin lining up at the Rupp ticket office immediately following the game. Security will be on site to provide directions/assistance as fans arrive.
- There is a limit of four tickets per person.
- Persons must be at least age 14 to pick up tickets.
- Tickets are available only at the Rupp Arena ticket office and CANNOT be ordered online or over the telephone.
- UK students with ID may request tickets in a special student section while supplies last. Students can receive one ticket in these special sections when student ID is presented at the windows.
- Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket if the child sits on the lap of a parent.
- Doors to Rupp Arena will open to the public at 2 p.m.
- The event begins at approximately 3:30 p.m.
- Paid parking will be available in all lots of Rupp Arena at the usual rate of $12 per car.
For those who will be unable to attend the event at Rupp but would like to cheer the team bus along its way to Rupp, here is the route:
- Man-o-War to Versailles Road
- Right on Red Mile Road/Virginia Ave
- Left on South Limestone
- Left on West Main
- West Main to Rupp Arena
Leave a message for your 2012 NCAA champion, Kentucky Wildcats!